Tuesday 13 April 2010

FMP The Ugly Side of the Beautiful Game

My FMP is based upon the ridiculous wages paid to footballers throughout Europe, which are putting the game on its back legs. For the very first time a team in the best league in the world has gone into administration. Portsmouth are down and out, as finances behind the scenes have brought the club to its knees. Even though this is so, they have reached the FA Cup final. How can a team be relegated from the best league in the World, but then go on to be in the final of the oldest cup competition in the game. This shows that money has nothing to do with the players performances on the pitch.

I would like to address footballers wages and compare them to other skilled industries. Getting this comparison should put things into perspective.





Poster Ideas:



I will also express my thoughts on how the new system should be ran.

Here is the first book I have designed. It has been heavily influenced by the magazine 4-4-2. I feel this is a good attemp of a book, however it doesn't capture the innocence of football.















No comments:

Post a Comment