Friday 5 March 2010

Homage_

For our photography brief, we had to pay homage to something. We also had to think of time and take this into consideration. I firstly thought of Aston Villa my club, but the idea is to commercial and cliche!

So I then thought of a banana. My favorite piece of fruit and it goes off very quickly. I was going to photograph a banana over a lifespan of one week, to see how it disintegrates. However, other people within the group thought of this process as well so I decided to do something else.











I wanted to photograph a model of car which is over 30 years old. I thought of a BMW, but then realised it would be quite difficult to photograph 6-8 different models within the time frame of the project. So I decided to do something closer to home, accessible and more relevant to the project. I have decided to photograph a Heidelberg Printer. A time producing machine. Once I have my photos I would like to process them through this very machine. Here are some photos I have taken of the Heidelberg printer.











No comments:

Post a Comment