Wednesday 17 February 2010

Recycle_

Recycle_

We were asked to create an awareness campaign for the people of Birmingham. The campaign is focusing on recycling. We want the public to become avid fans of Recycling with the future goal of Birmingham becoming the greenest city in the World by 2020. So are message is simple- you can recycle almost everything, you buy from the supermarket. Here is a draft video we came up with.



As a group, our initial idea wasn't strong enough. From this we were told to work as individuals and to start thinking outside the box and at the bigger picture. I decided to target my recycling campaign at children. This is because, they are the next generation. The also have a tendency to listen and are more keen to learn then adults. I also think it is very important to create a brand identity. This is because it is a ten year goal, so something has to be memorable for the people of Birmingham to remember. Here is my initial pitch:





I received very positive feedback about the initial concept. I am now going to progress with this idea, with the comments and new ideas I gathered from the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment