Wednesday 17 February 2010

Feed_Magazine

We have been asked to write an article for our very successful in-house designed magazine. Initially I wanted to write about the font comic sans. 'The use, of the forbidden font' would have been the title, however I was informed that an article like this had already been published in an earlier edition.

So now I would like to gather inspiration from a previous project and write an article about X Architecture. Since being informed of this movement I have a massive interest in it and would one day like to live in such a property. I will discuss its history, its origin, what makes it unique and what future it has, in becoming a generic housing method within the UK.











My article will now be written based on the Birmingham based architect company Make. They are the leading designers for the Birmingham accommodation block 'The Cube'.




















I have get in contact with Make Birmingham and they have sent me a statement to enter into my magazine article. They were very helpful in helping me with my article. I feel they think its a good idea to showcase the work of the midlands. After all the owner is Ken Shuttleworth, a local man. Here is my magazine layout:



No comments:

Post a Comment