Sunday 22 November 2009

Zine_

My Zine is going to be based around the world of pasta. One of the most popular foundation foods in the world. I have a little fascination with pasta and would like to know if anyone else feels the same. My zine will bring pasta lovers together. People will be able to upload photos of there pasta dishes and gain tips and advice off other pasta worshipers. They will be able to upload there own recipes with step by step guides on how to make there personal dishes.

My Zine will consist of many posters, explaining the love of pasta. There will be restrictions to the posters for people to send in. Here is an influential poster, which has given me inspiration.



Pasta lovers:









Just a few pasta posters, which show various pasta types. Different colours, shapes, sizes and textures.

My Zine is going to be a step by step guide on how to cook pasta. It will be presented in a book with 16 design pages and 16 step by step pages for Pasta Fans!

Here is an example of a design page:


Here is an example of a full page:



Zine Pages for the London Show:

No comments:

Post a Comment