Monday 12 October 2009

Reform_

I had to pick an object to focus on and manipulate. The object I chose was a Scart Plug. I found the shape, texture and symmetrical values of this object very interesting. I also thought it had relevance as it is the plug, which connects us to digital visuals and communications.

Reform Object
















Broken Elements















Formations




Animation Idea Process



Photographs of Object













My partner Daniel Queen's object is a glue gun. I feel these two objects will morph well together because they are both small items. They also have electrical properties so they are quite similar.

Here is a few photos of the glue gun:




Here is a few posters I have already designed based around my own object without incorporating the glue gun:



More updates and moulds of the glue gun and scart lead:








Some scans and cuts for the two objects:


















More Poster Ideas







Chosen Reform Object
Victorian Influence



Here is my final poster I have designed for the Reform Brief:

Colour:


Black and White:


Two versions of my final poster. When in full colour and one in black and white. I feel my final idea has changed dramatically from the vector based graphics i was producing earlier on in the project.

Animation Idea:


The Reform animation will consist of only a few elements. It will be relevant to my posters and will show a consistent theme.

And here it is:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's joy?! were is the collaborative stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7209/drawing1w.jpg

    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6154/drawing2m.jpg

    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8133/drawing3.jpg

    ReplyDelete